Jools Development provides communications and education-related services and products. Our company is experienced in working with clients in the private and public sectors. Typical activities include:
Specialty areas include:
- needs analysis and evaluation
- training program design and delivery
- project development, management and evaluation
- publication research and creation
The company frequently forms and manages multi-disciplinary teams to meet clients' needs. Working relationships exist with professionals across Canada and in the U.S. for training and facilitation, technical housing services, engineering and communication design.
- distance education
- health (dementia, hospice and palliative care, fibromyalgia, indoor air quality, asthma and housing links)
- community-based social issues (vulnerable seniors, health planning, healthy children, literacy, older adults)
- housing (particularly related to aging in place and indoor air quality)
Jools Development was established in 1985 and is based in Combermere, Ontario, 100 miles west of Ottawa, near Algonquin Park.